Managing an election should be easy.
- Home Mobile-Home
- Information Mobile-Information
- Client Mobile-Client
- Pricing Mobile-Pricing
- Blogs Mobile-Blogs
- FAQ's Mobile-FAQ's
“You are amazing and I thank you!”
- Susan Eberle, Lake County Federation of Teachers, Local 504
“Thanks so much for your help and support!! I know we wouldn’t be at this good place if you hadn’t provided such expertise and patience, and I want to express my deep appreciation for all of your efforts.”
- Anne Rendle, RCE, CEO, CORE Association of REALTORS®
“That is fabulous. Thank you, Mike! You are amazing. Truly appreciate everything you have done for us on this.”
- Kathryn Creger, LCAM, Portico Community Manager
“It is a pleasure working with you!! Thanks much”
- Jill Silverman, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, General Manager - Vinoy Place Condominium Association, Inc.
“All of us have the upmost trust in the counting process and the software provided from EZVote and confidence in the results”
- Kyle Thomas, CMCA®, AMS®, PCAM®, Senior Portfolio Manager - Property Management People, Inc.
“We’re excited to work with you again.”
- Alexis Groesch, Assistant General Manager - Colonial Country Club
“You are the best and have made the ezVote process as easy as 123. Thank you again for all of your assistance, I greatly appreciate it.”
- Angela Suddueth, Community Manager - Property Management People, Inc.
“Thank you so much! You are amazingly efficient - much appreciated!”
- Cheeneah Armstrong, Girl Friends Inc.
“I will get with my board and tell them how EZ this is!”
- CJ Hood, Community Manager - Crest Management Company
“You guys have been a lifesaver for us!”
- Darren Burns, Z and R Management
“Congratulations you have some very satisfied clients. ”
- Dave Otten, Glen HOA, Blue Ash, OH
“Thank you for the service and support to run our elections. ”
- Diana Chitambo, Zim Community in Australia
“On behalf of all of us at PMP, I want to “thank you” for your assistance, cooperation and patience exhibited as we learned and became acquainted with EZVote. My managers love it!”
- Ed Thomas, CEO - Property Management People, Inc.
“Thanks for all of your help. I have been recommending you guys to a bunch of other buildings here in Philadelphia.”
- Erik Engrissei, FSR Community Manager - Residences at Two Liberty Place
“Love your service! Thanks for everything. ”
- Desiree Ferenczi, American Group Psychotherapy Association
“I think your system is the easiest to use.”
- Gabby Vail, LCAM - TPC Treviso Bay
“ezVote is an incredibly robust voting system and their customer service is next to none.”
- George Woodley, Silver Gate Yacht Club
“I’m sure my association is not alone in being in the midst of budget/insurance renewal time. We just completed our reserve funding ballot to our owners via EZVOTEONLINE.COM! Can’t wait to see how improved our voting participation will be. It’s a learning curve, but Mike Kelly with the firm is patient and extremely helpful. For once, I don’t mind looking forward to a board election process!”
- Jackie Grant, Secretary - SCCA Board of Directors
“You’re awesome Mike! You’re always so helpful and I appreciate it.”
- Nancy Easley - Management Solutions NW
“I wanted to thank you for being so patient with my various questions and supporting our first online election. It went well and it's a solid template for the association to run future ones. Thanks very much Mike!”
- Michelle Tang - Parliamentarian, American Woman Association of Rome, Italy
In 2012, founder and serial entrepreneur Jim Kelly was looking for a better way to elect the annual slate of officers for his golf & country club. He enlisted the help of his son, Mike, an IT professional with 25 years experience. Together, they developed an online voting platform so practical and intuitive that other clubs and organizations in the Washington, DC metro area began inquiring about it. Before they knew it, they were in business, and ezVote was born.
Jim and Mike have helped community & trade associations all over the United States to hold faster, more economical elections, conduct smarter research, and institute policy with ease. Jim has since retired, and now Mike runs the business which is growing every year.