- Comprehensive range. (Show them the BIG picture)
- Linked to high-priority organizational needs (Identify your organizations Goals & Objectives, and talk with leadership).
- Describes the resources required such as budget, staff, and facilities.
- Calculates the return-on-investment such as cost savings, increased participation, and member retention.
- Highlights non-financial benefits such as greater member engagement and improved member satisfaction.
- Explains the impact on the company’s governing procedures.
- Summarizes your plan for implementation and execution.
Employing an on-line election process affects many aspects of your organization, including membership, marketing, governance, and finance. Engage other departments within the organization to build impetus for the project.